- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authority
We collect the following data:
- Personal identification information (name, email address, etc.)
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Voluntarily complete a survey or contact us through the contact form or via email
- Use or view our website via your browser's cookies.
We collect your data so that we can:
- Email you in response to your contact query or survey submission.
We securely store your data using Google’s cloud services (e.g. Gmail, Sheets) and via SurveyMonkey if you fill out our survey.
We will keep your data (emails and contact details) indefinitely so that we can get in touch with you regarding the project in the future, if it is necessary.
We do not partake in marketing or pass your details on to marketing companies.
CropDrop would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access - You have the right to request us to provide copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification - You have the right to request that CropDrop correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request CropDrop to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure - You have the right to request that CropDrop erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that CropDrop restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to CropDrop's processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability - You have the right to request that CropDrop transfer the data that we have collected on you to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Tracking analytics (via Google Analytics) and understanding how you use our website
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Statistics - CropDrop uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and can formulate a statistics report for how many people have visited our site and how they use it, in an anonymous form.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website - allaboutcookies.org - tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that CropDrop has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the UK Information Commissioner's Office via https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/